Thursday, September 11, 2008

7th Memorial Day of 9/11

On September 11, 2001 I remember I was in English in the fourth grade I was in Mrs. Braker's class when all of the teachers in the school started running to the library to watch the news. I just remembered everyone asking what had happened and what was going on and nobody in our class knew. That is when Mrs. Braker came into our classroom and told all of us that terrorist had hijacked 4 jets and flew two of them into the world trade center they all let us come into the library and wach what was happening. The Towers were still smoking and they collapsed right when we were all about to leave. All the feelings that I really remembered was hate because of the Terrorists I didn't know anyone in New York but I still hated the terrorists for what they were doing to peoples lives just for so called glory.

Remember 9/11

No comments: