Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bonfire

My views on not having a bonfire this year are not very good because everywhere I have been there has been a bonfire. So it actually bothers me A LOT I may not have been at Childress all that long but just like at Quanah it has been school tradition A LONG TIME so I think we should have been able to keep it going. My solution for the bonfire problem is getting someone to have a bonfire at their house but set up a fence and a gate so everyone that participated in the bonfire would have to sign a waiver making them liable for all injuries that happen to them. That way you could have fun at the bonfire without having to worry about getting sued by some idiot that got to close to the bonfire so that is my solution and maybe we will be able to use it sometime next year or my senior year.

1 comment:

Camron Moore said...

Thats right we need to have a bonfire its ridiculous to not have one!!!!
AMEN! BROTHA!