Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories

One of the greatest memories I have is with my grandpa who lives in Wichita Falls I was around 4 or 5 years old just old enough to think I was going to be faster than he was. We had gone to the park and we had been playing for an hour or so when I found a stick that was just right for me to swing. And unfortunately my grandpa was the one to find that out he was facing away from me looking at something when I ran up behind him and smacked him right where it counts in the "buttocks"... All I could do was drop the stick and run while I was laughing he picked it up and started chasing me all over the park and I remember that was probably the fastest I had ever run in my life he never did catch me until he got too tired and we both had to quit. Even when I am older that will most likely be my favorite memory.

No comments: